Saturday, August 09, 2008

Who Really Cares...


Well, my good friend Joe inspired me to write tonight about this, so here it goes. Who cares about Brett Favre other than some fat, bearded, dirty, sausage and cheese eatin' Wisconsinites? Yes, he may be one of the toughest and best players ever in the NFL, but could the coverage have been more over the top. Could the media and Packer Management have been any worse on this. Seriously, why are we talking so much about Brett Favre. He is an ego-maniac who cannot stay out of the spotlight, to hell with Jet Favre. Go Vikes. Anyone care to offer up an opinion? I am hoping one of those horrible packer lovers see my Blog and decide to lampoon me with nonsense. GO.

4 comments:

joe said...

Brett Favre? More like Brett Who-Gives-A-Rat's-Ass.

I just did that post to generate traffic to my blog, seeing as I haven't posted in over a month. Damn drinking keeps getting in da way.

Anonymous said...

Screw the Vikings those bunch of sissies, and to HELL with the Denver Donkey's.... Dallas Cowboys all the way.

Unknown said...

While I agree the media coverage of that fiasco was insanely rediculous, I had to admit, I would have loved to see him wearing purple. Talk about a media storm that would have been when the Vikings open up the season on Monday night against Green Bay.

Listen here fat body, you are a band wagon riding fool...take your ginko biloba and stop being so rediculous!

Anonymous said...

I have always been a Cowboys fan and always stood by them even when they were doing time for there drugs. If I was a band wagon boy I would pick a better team then some dorks from Texass. Learn your roll before I give ya the Peoples elbow chubs