Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Is anybody out there?


Wow, it has been a long time hasn't it? I, like my buddy Joe, have not been updating this thing since facebook came around. And I really don't update that much either. SO, what's new? Well, we spent the majority of the summer boating (see picture) and hanging out with family and friends. Jess and I are both still at the jobs, luckily. My company has had a lot of layoffs since last fall. We went to Vegas in August to visit my sister and her family, and prior to that, we took our annual trip to Florida. We went alone this time which was fun but hopefully we will have people come with us next year. We are also heading back to Vegas in October to re-live out previous experience. Football season is upon us, and I am not sure if you have heard, but BRETT FAVRE is the Vikings QB. How about that? I never thought I would see it. The weather has been surprisingly mild for a Minnesota fall and we have been taking advantage of it. We actually saw Louis Anderson, with Jess' sister, last weekend and he was hilarious. I realize that there is no "flow" to my update, but bare with me. The deck which I posted about previously is finally stained and complete. We should be spending more time on it, but we haven't. I will do my best to update more often and I hope you are all doing well.

No comments: